Workday Wednesday

I told you last Friday that I would share my go to grad gift. Here they are! Large towels with initials on them. May seem simple but college students love them. They work for showers, the beach, in a pinch as a blanket or a wrap on a chilly night. In fact, I gave these to my friends when I graduated from high school and some of my friends still have them!


Then a sweet woman named Michelle ordered these for her daughter's softball team.
The team colors are red, white and blue…
And, she wanted them personalized. Didn't they turn out cute? I kinda love the names on them…
I'm in that end of the school year whirlwind, how about you? I feel like I get one thing done and there are 10 more lines on my to do list staring at me. Summer, where are you?? XOXO--Teresa

5 comments:

Lori said...

these are really sweet grad gifts. you are a generous and talented lady

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori. Easy to make too! :)

sam said...

Great gift ideas. The little baseball pouch is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Sam, these are softball but I do make white ones for baseball. I need to figure out a football too!

:) Teresa

Unknown said...

irinotecan 100 mg injection is a kind of chemotherapy. It is likewise known by its image name Camp too. It is a therapy for a disease that began in the entrail. This incorporates the colon and back section. You may experience the following symptoms while you are receiving a dose of it or for up to 24 hours afterward: runny nose, increased saliva, shrinking pupils, watery eyes, sweating, flushing, diarrhea, and stomach cramps.