Photo Finish Friday

The view from a walk in my neighborhood. Love this place.
These will never stop fascinating me.

I'd like to try making these.

And, my kids would go nuts over these.

Some cute bath inspiration. I need to redo out master at some point.

Speaking of, these are very cool.

This is great.

Looks super yummy.

Welp, it's official. It's summer! Yesterday was the last day for Little Girl and Little Man. Big Girl has been out for a while, the fun of graduating. We have some trips scheduled, big and small. How about you? What is on your summer schedule? I, for one, am looking forward to some lazy days. XOXO--Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

Owwww... I can hardly wait for you to take me on that trail!!!! Or for you to get here!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

We are all looking forward to it Harmony!